Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Cupcake Bites and Cake Pops



I made this for my In-Laws as a small Christmas Gift. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product but I had a few small Christmas baskets and placed about 12 pieces of this inside and then wrapped it with cellophane.

I didn't know which colors would look together so I mixed them up. =)

I guess after making so many "cupcake" pops, it was harder for me to make these regular cake pops in ball form! This should've been easier for me!

As for these, these were just on the table for the kids to grab and eat. I think I made them so many times that my kids are tired of it! Hehe!

If you didn't see my earlier posts about these cupcake pops and want to make them...visit Bakerella to get the full instuctions on how to make one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits