Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alexis' Baby Shower

Remember this plastic cake plate in my previous post? Here's what Krystle did with them for a baby shower...
She helped host a baby shower brunch among 6 friends at a restaurant called Horatio's. I love how this shower is small and intimate. She layed out all the cake stand in the middle and used them for jumbo red velvet cupcakes!
She used my extra toppers that I had from my brother's baby shower which was designed by Lorell from Sweetly Sweet in her baby shower collection. I just made a matching label for the flower centerpiece (which were also used as favor tags) and the "Aiyess" topper.
Each person had a place card along with a cookie as favors.
There was 3 different designs of cookies and they were YUMMY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Visits